Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Social Studies Teacher

This was written by one of my students.  The assignment was to write a descriptive paragraph, and one of my 42 students chose to describe me.  Here it is:

"My social studies teacher is Miss Sofia Hart.  She is very helpfull.  She help us to learn more things.  She is very funny!!!  She is always with a smile in her face.  She make us learn things that we don't know.  She is very smart.  Miss Sofia is kindly and very happy when we go to her class.  Miss Sofia Prepare us to go to MIddle school and every body that on her class will be very good prepared to go to Middle School.  MIss Sofia is a very good teacher she have everything to be a teacher.  When we need help to stay after school she stay with us and help us.  She make our head to be not confused."

No comments:

Post a Comment